Curbside Pickup Available! Select Curbside Pickup at Checkout.
This Silicone Adhesive Primer cleans and preps the skin. This formulation helps to increase adhesion. Methyl Acetate and Ethyl Acetate free for a low odor user experience.
- Appliance surface: Make sure appliance is clean, dry and free of debris.
- Skin surface: Thoroughly clean skin with either alcohol or Underground Industries™ Adhesive Prep (for maximum adhesion). Allow to dry completely.
- Apply a thin layer of adhesive to the appliance.
- Apply a thin layer of adhesive to the skin.
- Attach appliance with gentle pressure.
- Works on hair as well!
- If adhesive becomes stringy or difficult to use, sparingly add Underground Industries™ Adhesive Thinner to achieve desired consistency.
- If more work time is desired, dip brush in adhesive thinner prior to dipping into adhesive.
- Using Underground Industries™ Silicone Adhesive Remover work around the edge of the appliance advancing slowly until adhesive begins to soften and edge lifts. Continue working until appliance is completely free.
- Residual adhesive may be removed with a sponge or towel and additional remover.
REGULATORY INFO:Free of the following:
Vegan Friendly and CITES compliant.
Contains no CMR substances listed in Annex VI of Directive EC 1272/2008.Free of Glycols Ethers such as:
Free of allergens as per the 7th Amendment to the European Cosmetic Directive.
Compliant with EU Animal testing requirements
Free of Class 1, 2, 3 solvents under ICH Harmonized Tripartite Guidelines.
- Butyldiglycol (CAS# 112-34-5)
- Ethyldiglycol (CAS# 111-90-0)
- 2-Butoxyethanol (CAS# 111-76-2)
- Benzo(a)pyrene (CAS# 50-32-8)
- Fluoranthene (CAS# 206-44-0)
- Benzo(b)fluoranthene (CAS# 205-99-2)
- Benzo(k)fluoranthene (CAS# 207-08-9)
- Benzo(ghi)perylene (CAS# 191-24-2)
- Indeno(1,2,3-cd)pyrene (CAS# 193-39-5)
- Dichloromethane/Methylene Chloride (CAS# 75-09-2)
- Trichloroethylene (CAS# 79-01-6)
- Tetrachloroethylene/Perchloroethylene (CAS# 127-18-4)
- For external use only.
- DO NOT get in eyes.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Heavy inhalation of vapors may cause drowsiness.
- Heavy Inhalation of vapors could irritate nose and throat.
- Keep tightly sealed when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 80°F (27°C)