Each compact has a warm, neutral, and ash tone to allow you to mix and match your perfect, custom color. Once used wet, the pallet with revert back to powder consistency, ensuring the product does not try out. Now that is some cool technology for our gals! The Convertible was born out of necessity as The BrowGal found pomades dried out to easily and classic powders didn’t always give the full brow definition. Use both powder and pomade on same brow to create the 3D Brow!
- Brand new product – allows customers to “become their own brow artist”
- Multi purpose – can be used dry for natural powder finish and to add volume/detail
- Can be used wet for “ultra glam” pomade application. The “Instagram Brow!”
- Dark, Medium and Brown Shades available. Convertible 02 can be used for redheads!
- Convertible brow color consistency will stay intact even when damp with water from brush. Will not dry out!
- See direction for use below on how to apply.
The Convertible Brow is a powder/pomade duo that acts as a powder when used dry and a pomade when used wet to fill in and apply color and definition to the brows.
• Hand mixed colors by celebrity brow expert and classically trained fine artist Tonya Crooks.
• Use with the precision angled brush by The BrowGal for best results.
WET/DRY CONVERTIBLE POWDER POMADE DUO Who doesn’t love a convertible?
Founder Tonya Crooks was unhappy with pomades as they dried out too easily or went on too
heavy. Powders last too long and don’t always give full brow definition. The convertible is the
best of both words for full, custom brows.
Wet/Dry Convertible Powder/Pomade Duo
• Brand new to the market. Innovative brow filler. Allow customers to “become their own
• Multi-purpose: can be used dry for powder finish and wet for pomade application!
Pomade: most definition, ultra glam
Powder: add volume and detail
• Use powder first and apply pomade to low spots in brow over powder for 3D brow effect.
• Customers can custom blend their shade for the perfect color.
• Three compacts with three shades per compact, custom blended by Tonya.
One warm tone, one neutral and one ash tone
in each compact to give color-matching flexibility.
• Compact 02 (Brown Hair) can be used for redheads!!
• Dark Hair 01; Brown Hair 02; Light Hair 03.
• For the customer who prefers powder/pomade. Easy to apply and buildable over pencil.
• Full size, double ended brush sold separately. Professional brush for precision.
• Convertible Brow color consistency will stay intact even when damp with water from brush.
Will not dry out like typical pomades.
Tonya has been testing this product on all of her
clients and celebrities in her West Hollywood studio
for over a year to make sure that the colors,
formulation and ease-of-use was perfect.
STEP 1: With the spoolie end of the Precision Angled Brow Brush, brush your brows up to determine
their natural shape. Brows fall into one of three categories: an Arch (which is like a hill), an Arc (which
is like a rainbow), or a Straighter Brow (which is exactly that...straight!) Then look at both brows together
to see if the height and distance are similar. This step is important as it allows you to determine how to
make the brows look more symmetrical.
STEP 2: POWDER/DRY
Using the angled end of the brow brush, begin by dipping the brush into the lightest shade first and then
dip once in the medium shade for a slightly darker color (Working from left to right in the compact). (Tip:
It’s always best to tap off the excess powder on the end of the brush before directly applying powder to
the skin to prevent depositing too much color at the first point of contact.) Starting underneath the brow
and closest to the inside corner of the nose, brush in a baseline that moves across from the inside corner
to the tail of the brow. Sketch in a parallel line along the top of the brow using the same stroke, starting
in the front of the brow and intersecting with the baseline at the tail. With the spoolie, brush through
the guidelines you created and fill in any low, sparse, or uneven patches. Make sure to always blend
the color well to ensure that there aren’t any hard edges. Repeat steps if necessary until your desired
look is achieved.
STEP 2: POMADE/WET
Dampen the angled end of the brush with water and dip into the powder starting with the lightest color
first and then once in the medium shade. (Working from left to right). On the back of your hand or on
top of the color itself blend the brush back and fourth to blend the powder with water. This will create
a paste-like consistency. (Tip: start with a small amount of water and add more for a thicker consistency,
if adding too much water you will dilute the pigment.)
Starting underneath the brow and closest to the inside corner of the nose, brush in a baseline that moves
across from the inside corner to the tail of the brow. Sketch in a parallel line along the top of the brow
using the same stroke, starting in the front of the brow and intersecting with the baseline at the tail.
Brush through the guidelines created and fill in any low, sparse, or uneven patches. Blend well with the
spoolie end of the brush. Make sure to always blend the color well to ensure that there aren’t
any hard edges. Repeat steps if necessary until your desired look is achieved.
STEP 3: Enjoy!!!
EXPERT TIP: Apply the powder as detailed in steps above for a dry
application and blend the color into the brow really well. Follow with the
wet pomade application in specific areas where your brow needs more
definition and bulk, in order to create a 3D effect!