This exclusive brush, tokened by Scott Barnes as the "line and define" is an incredibly precise brush with a razor thin tip and a densely-packed synthetic fiber pack that won't shed or change shape. This was developed as a critical detail tool demanded by top professional MUAs for lip liner and eyeliner. Designed with a slightly slanted edge (blunt angle) to reach and swipe into tight creases more effectively than a traditional straight edge and made with an ultra-thin profile, the #59 brush is the defining tool for your lip lines, eye lines and all-over face precision.
With the #59 you can draw brow lines and brow hairs, create the perfect winged eyeliner, perfect your eyelash detail at the base and shape your lips lines towards absolute perfection. It's also a great tool for special effects makeup and more elaborate makeup art. If you want to take your makeup detail to 'flawless' the Scott Barnes #59 Lip and Eye Precision Liner is essential.
How to Clean
- Wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of the makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- Gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleaning pad/mat.
- Rinse the fibers.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- Allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.