Curbside Pickup Available! Select Curbside Pickup at Checkout.
DetailsThe Sports Chair - St. Tropez by Picnic Time is the ultimate spectator chair! It's a lightweight, portable folding chair with a sturdy aluminum frame that has an adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying. If you prefer not to use the shoulder strap, the chair also has two sturdy webbing handles that come into view when the chair is folded. The extra-wide seat (19.5") is made of durable 600D polyester with padding for extra comfort. The armrests are also padded for optimal comfort. On the side of the chair is a 600D polyester accessories panel that includes a variety of pockets to hold such items as your cell phone, sunglasses, magazines, or a scorekeeper's pad. It also includes an insulated bottled beverage pouch and a zippered security pocket to keep valuables out of plain view. A convenient side table folds out to hold food or drinks (up to 10 lbs.). Maximum weight capacity for the chair is 300 lbs. The Sports Chair - St. Tropez makes a perfect gift for those who enjoy spectator sports, RVing, and camping.Components:
- 1 Portable folding chair
- 1 detachable polyester armrest caddy with a variety of storage pockets designed to hold the accessories you use most
- Lightweight aluminum-frame
- 19.5" wide seat that sits 16.5" above the ground
- 300 lb. maximum weight capacity
- 2 durable strips of webbing expressly sewn to the underside of the seat serve as carry handles that keep the chair secured for easy transpor
- Adjustable, detachable shoulder strap
- Fold-out side table
- An armrest caddy hangs from the side of the chair and includes a variety of storage pockets to hold such items as magazines or books, portable beverage containers, a wallet, a camera, keys, a mobile phone, etc.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great chair but not for a make up artist
I ordered this because I needed an easier chair to carry with me when I do make up for weddings. I am 5’8 and I laughed when I opened this. I figured since it was on this website it would be accommodating to different heights. Next time I will have to look closer and make sure it’s adjustable for me! The chair itself will be very useful for someone who does a lot of “picnics”
- Perfect set chair
Lightweight, shoulder strap or arm rest handle options for carrying, love all the pockets on the side--extra storage for anything that doesn't easily fit in my set bag. The numerous color options are a nice touch, too.
- Great chair but just for picnic use, as stated
Thought about buying this as a "cheaper" alternative to the other chair on this site and I'm happy I got to see this chair in person. It's really short. I'm 5'4 and if I considered using this chair professionally, it would hurt my back. I'd be bending down my whole upper body.