With the highest level of organic content in the world, 9,000 year-old black Moor Mud is harvested by hand from the Irish countryside and combined with Hijiki Seaweed, Volcanic Ash and Activated Charcoal for powerful cleansing while helping to minimize the appearance of pore size, fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin is left looking pure, fresh, hydrated and radiant.
- Irish Moor Mud - the result of the natural decomposition of herbs, flowers and plants over a period of thousands of years, this mud paste has an unusually high concentration of purifying bio-minerals, vitamins, amino acids and fatty acids.
- Hijiki Seaweed - this black sea vegetable grows wildly along the coasts of Japan, Korea and China, and has been used abundantly for centuries. Provides nutrition and hydration, and contains high levels of calcium, iron, and vitamins B1, B2 and C.
- Volcanic Ash & Activated Charcoal - contain minerals that help draw out dirt, oil and grime, shrinking the appearance of pores.
- Using fingertips, apply evenly on clean skin. Leave on for up to 10 minutes. Remove with a warm, damp washcloth and rinse skin thoroughly of any remaining residue. Use 2-3 times a week, or as desired. For external use only.
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Peat, Charcoal Powder, Polyacrylamide, Lava Powder, Sargassum Fusiforme Extract, Kaolin, Bentonite, Lactic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Isohexadecane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 80, Laureth-7, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica (Ci 77019).