Curbside Pickup Available! Select Curbside Pickup at Checkout.
How to Apply:
- Clean the surface of the skin.
- Place the prosthetic on the skin with the release paper still attached.
- Peel the first portion of the release paper off and press firmly into the skin.
- Place your finger on the corner of the piece where the remaining paper is and slowly peel off.
- Blend the edge with acetone and a Q-tip.
- With a piece of sponge stipple Pros-Aide cream over the edge of the piece onto the skin to aid in texture and blending.
- Once dry lightly powder and remove excess.
- Paint or spray with a healthy coat of sealer.
- Paint to finish.