Flexible tip, quick drying & long lasting! A must-have for pros. Ink Liner's long and flexible tip allows for ultimate precision to create a multiple of looks. It defines the eyes with a rich matte black finish and a long-lasting result.
How To Apply: Shake well before use to obtain an even texture for optimal eyeliner results.
• Apply the eyeliner directly to the eyelid with the integrated applicator brush using light pressure.
• Wait a few seconds for the product to dry before moving eyelid.
• For optimal hold, apply Eye Prime before using Ink Liner.
• Re-apply to create a perfect line and obtain the desired results.
• When applied to droopy eyelids or mature skin, slightly lift eyelid with fingers to draw a clear and even line.
• Carefully choose an eye contour cream that is not excessively oily as this may make application difficult and modify the product's long-wearing results.
• Use Ink Liner for drawing temporary tattoos. It may also be used to create contrasts by accentuating certain artistic designs (Face & Body painting).