4HR WEAR - WATERPROOF TINTED BROW GEL
This is the perfect tool for taming and defining unruly brows.
Aqua Resist Brow Fixer stays in place all day, taming brows for up to 24 hours.* This tinted brow gel is transfer-proof , waterproof, sweat-proof, smudge-proof, and humidity-proof.**
Aqua Resist Brow Fixer was created with a 45° angled micro-brush for extreme precision. Ultra-precise applicator ensures total control for easy, mistake-proof application.
WORKS ON ALL BROW TYPES
Aqua Resist Brow Fixer is available in 5 versatile shades: soft blonde, deep blonde, soft brown, medium brown and dark brown.
This new and improved formula with blendable shades offers a natural, hair-like, luminous matte finish with intense color payoff.
INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE • HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE • BEHENYL BEHENATE • GLYCERYL BEHENATE • METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • SILICA SILYLATE • TRIACONTANYL PVP • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER • PROPYLENE CARBONATE • POLYETHYLENE • 1,2-HEXANEDIOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM OXIDE • TOCOPHEROL • [+/- CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
HOW TO APPLY AQUA RESIST BROW FIXER
1. Brush eyebrows with the spoolie following the direction of hair growth.
2. Brush in desired direction to blend color and fill in sparse areas, adding more layers until you reach desired level of color and hold.
3. For extra volume, brush against direction of hair growth then brush hairs back into place.
HOW TO DO A BROW MAPPING
1. Start at the nostril of the nose and go up past the inner corner of the eye to determine where the head of the eyebrow should be.
2. Start at the inner eye and go up past the outside of the iris to determine where the eyebrow arch should be.
3. Start at the inner eye and go up past the outer corner of the eye to determine where the tail of the eyebrow should be.
HOW TO DO A BROW SHAPING
1. For a natural result, start from the arch toward the tail.
2. Fill in from the body toward the arch of the eyebrow by blending outwards.
3. Finish with the inner brow by blending up to the arch of the eyebrow.