Airbrush Thinner is a colorless liquid used to dilute oil-based makeup textures to make them thinner and therefore facilitate their use through a professional application with an airgun. It can adapt the makeup finish to create transparent or more covering results. It is also the essential tool to clean up the air gun.
How To Apply:
1) Create a sheer or transparent effect with your makeup:
- Add 1-2 drops of Airbrush Thinner onto a metal palette & mix into your oil-based product with Artisan Brush #142.
- Add more Airbrush Thinner to increase the sheer effect.
2) Blending & blurring product that has already been applied to the face:
- Add 2-3 drops of Airbrush Thinner to a clean metal palette.
- Use Artisan Brush #156 to lightly buff & blend over the desired areas of the face.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Just BUY It Already!
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I saw an online seminar with a celebrity makeup artist who stated how he uses this product to thin his cream foundations... I've tried this technique and it works like a charm. A couple drops will do the trick and it will last you a while.