Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse gives you a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes. The salon inspired formula provides you with an immediate color, while developing into a deeper, darker tan. The color guide technology ensures an easy, streak free application every time. It is both quick drying and deliciously fragrant. This product is recommended for experienced self tanners only.
HOW TO USE:Tips During Tanning
Apply moisturizer liberally to any dry areas including your hands, feet, ankles, wrists, knees and elbows. Pump a small amount of mousse onto your Loving Tan Applicator Mitt or hand. Using circular motions, apply mousse directly to your body, blending as you go to ensure even coverage. Allow 60 seconds before dressing. Avoid perspiration or water for six hours while the tan develops. Finally, shower off to reveal a sexy, natural tan. For best results, be sure to shave and exfoliate at least 24 hrs prior to tanning – this will ensure an even tan application.
- All over color - ensure that your entire body is covered evenly with the initial bronzers. This ensures the active ingredients are spread evenly over your body to allow a beautiful golden tan to develop.
- Remember to lift up your arms in front of the mirror - always remember to check your arms and other body parts in front of the mirror. It is easy to miss little spots on the bottoms and underneath of your arms.
- Speed Up Drying Time - Stand under a fan or air-conditioner to speed up drying time
- Wear loose fitting dark clothing – For a more natural even application avoid any tight fitting clothing for the duration of the development time.
- The longer you leave the solution on, the darker the tan - the longer the active ingredients in the tan are able to be left on the skin, the darker the skin will become. We recommend 2 Hours.
- Don't rinse off with soap - gently rinse off excess topical bronzers/color in the shower with your hands to ensure that the active tanning ingredient is distributed evenly and not scrubbed off.
- Pat dry yourself gently - to ensure that the tan is not rubbed off.