Remove Makeup While Nourishing Your Skin Gently remove even waterproof makeup and skin impurities in a single sweep with mineral-rich Cleansing Water.
From the Yumura Hot Springs in Izumo, Japan, comes pure water, rich with skin-absorbing nutrients, to replenish and rejuvenate as it cleanses. White Birch Sap, harvested only three weeks in early spring, contributes an abundance of minerals and xylitol as it lifts off makeup, oils and residue. No washing or rinsing required!
Perfectly convenient for on-location makeup artists and busy on-the-go women. Oil-free. Alcohol-free. Safe for contact lens wearers. Infused with six essential herbs to protect and nurture skin:
- Rosemary Leaf Extract
- Sage Leaf Extract
- Lavender Extract
- Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract
- Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract
- Ginger Root Extract
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Must have for any kit
Love love love this! It's gentle enough to use on all of my clients and leaves no oily residue. I even have one for personal use!
I recommend buying the travel size and large size and just refill the travel one in your kit as needed.
- Exceeds BioDerma SenSibio!
Don't get me wrong: BioDerma's SenSibio Micellaire is fantastic, but Koh Gen Do's Cleansing Spa Water is BETTER!
I prefer KGD Cleansing Water, because:
* less product is required on a cotton pad to remove a full face of makeup (including long-wearing and waterproof formulas);
* my skin feels more clean, refreshed, and soothed after using the product.
* the product is (typically) available in three sizes, as well as in handy, wipe-form.
It's too bad that the brand isn't as well known ...