A Key to Giving the Impression of a Perfect Complexion
- Finish without powder for a Natural Glowing 'post-facial' impression
- Finish with powder for a professional Porcelain impression
- Made with minerals from the deep waters of Bretagne and botanical emollients and extracts.
- Added skin color control factor to reproduce radiance on the skin.
- Two new powders: skin brightener and soft focus effect powder that gives diffusion to make skin appear softer and brighter. Reflects light to erase shadows from uneven surfaces and pores giving a smooth flawless impression.
- Integrated with high performance conditioning ingredients that supplement a self-moisturizing property for long flawless wear.
- No artificial colors, fragrances, petroleum-based mineral oil or paraben.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- love it
love this foundation found it in the store and im back online to get a more persise color for my skin tone. very lightweight beautiful feeling and wearing foundation
- Great Matte Light-Medium Coverge
The coverage is certainly buildable but gracious, just to cover my mild sundamage I really had to pack it on. This is definitely for the skin that doesn't have much to cover. That being said, no matter how much I needed to layer it on, it never looked cakey at all!! Don't use it around your eyes though, unless you want to look 15 years older than you are. Otherwise the matte, buildable coverage seems to work great in hot, humid Florida. The colors are pretty light though. Based on the swatches I ordered 123. It was more of a highlight color for my skin tone. So I went back ordered what I initially thought was way too dark and in fact its almost an exact match for my skin and that's 143. I wear Makeup Forever Matte Velvet in 135 and Christian Dior Airflash in 301 Sand, just to give you an idea of my coloring. 143 looks so dark on every online swatch I've seen but it's nothing like that.. I gave it three stars based on the fast it just takes to much product to cover the average to light sundamage. I'm not sure I'll but it again. Pretty pricey for a product I need to use so much of. But it DOES wear well and look beautiful once it where you need it coverage wise.
- Great For Normal–Oily Skin!
I can understand why makeup artists on the set of Mad Men use this foundation: its matte, buildable formulation is superb, and looks great in HD.
However, for my normal–dry skin, I find it a bit too mattifying, and use it sparingly in my t-zone, usually in the spring and summer.