About the Plant: Cornflower (Centaurea cyanus L.)
- For centuries, cornflower has been known for its soothing, softening, and anti-inflammatory qualities. Grown exclusively in France, the cornflower is harvested during full blossom.
- Gently removes make-up from the very fragile eye contour
- Soothes skin around eyes
- pH similar to tears
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested
- Paraben, silicone, and sulfate free
How To Use: Lightly saturate cotton pad with remover and gently wipe lids and lashes to remove all traces of eye make-up.
All Ingredients: WATER (AQUA). BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER. POLOXAMER 184. HEXYLENE GLYCOL. PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES. ACID BLUE 3 (CI 42051). PHENETHYL ALCOHOL. SODIUM CHLORIDE. TRISODIUM EDTA.