Karuna sheet masks help restore skin’s vitality by pushing serum deeper onto the skin surface where ingredients are needed the most. The mask + serum duo offers so much more than serum, clay or gel does on its own:
- Deep conditions skin
- Creates visibly hydrated, softer, smoother skin
- 100% all-natural fiber cloth
Made from biodegradable wood pulp natural cloth that retains 50% more moisture than synthetic material, Karuna Sheet Masks help pores fully absorb nourishing ingredients that help create instantly visible results.
All Skin Types. Not suitable for Sensitive Skin
Reveals healthier, fresher looking skin
Gently exfoliates dead skin cells
Every Karuna Face Mask features an exclusive Beauty Complex in addition to the ingredients that target your skin concerns. The Beauty Complex features a blend of ingredients to:
No matter which Karuna Sheet Mask you choose, you always get the full skin care benefits.
Paraben Free. Dye Free.
- For an extra-refreshing experience, place your Karuna Sheet Mask in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before applying to your face.
- For extra absorption, soak the Sheet Mask in its sealed packet in a bowl of hot water for 3-5 minutes for warm compression.
- NEVER microwave the Sheet Mask because the sealed packet has a foil lining.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Glycosyl Trehalose, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Arginine, Isoceteth-20, Allantoin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).