Fusion Body Art Face Paint is fast and easy to apply with a wet paint brush or sponge. Fusion Face Paints can be easily removed with soap and water loaded into a soft cloth or sponge. Fusion Body Art Face paint colors contain only high-quality FDA and EU compliant skin safe pigments and ingredients that are gentle on the skin. Each color has been carefully developed to give you the brightest and most opaque colors for your makeup designs. Fusion Body Art Face Paints dry quickly, and once dry have a smudge resistant finish. You can layer colors on top of each other once the base color is dry, and you can blend Fusion Body Art Face Paints while they are still wet to make endless beautiful shades.
- Fusion Body Art Prime White is great for mixing in with other colors to lighten them, or to use alone for white bases and highlights.
- Fusion Body Art Cardinal Red is a bright, bold true red, perfect for super hero face masks, flames, hearts, roses, sports cars and more! If you're looking for a red that isn't too pink, blue or orange, this is the red for you.
- Fusion Body Art Face Paint worked with other face painting artists to develop a rich bold orange that is perfect for tigers and glowing pumpkins. Orange Zest is a bright medium orange that looks great sponged on, and mixes well with yellows and reds to create even more shades of orange for your face paint designs.
- Fusion Body Art Bright Yellow face paint is a gorgeous intense yellow that will knock your designs out of the park. If you're looking for a yellow that pops from a distance and doesn't fade into the skin colors of your clients, this one will be perfect for you. It looks amazing with the prime orange zest for tigers, and looks lovely mixed into greens, reds, pinks and blues to create your own unique shades.
- Fusion Body Art Face Paint's Fresh Blue is a bright medium blue that is perfect for hero style eye masks, cool blue cats and all sorts of frozen and aquatic designs. Fresh Blue is also a great shade for a lot of sport team style face masks and mythical dragons and monsters.
Fusion Face and Body Paints are made in China under the direction of the owners of Fusion Body Art, which is based in Australia. All FD&C and D&C pigments are manufactured in the USA, guaranteeing that only the safest pigments make it into Fusion Body Art. Fusion paints are paraben free and are not made from animal biproducts or tested on animals. Store Fusion Body Art Paints in a dry location away from extreme heat, humidity or cold. Use paint within 12 months from opening to ensure freshness.