With his amazing wealth of make-up experience, renowned make-up artist Walter Schneiderman created the Face to Face range of products to meet the exacting standards of the professional film, television, and beauty industries. Face to Face only use ingredients not tested on animals. Face to Face Supermatte Antishine has been especially designed to eliminate the problem of shiny skin, especially in hot studio conditions. It is very effective and easy to use. The results are immediate and long lasting. It will appear completely transparent on the appropriate skin tone and can, therefore, be used under make-up or simply on its own.
- The Light shade dries to a transparent finish for porcelain and ivory skin tones
- The Medium shade is slightly darker and works well for most skin tones
- Dark is a good all-around color for skin tones on the deeper end of the spectrum
Directions: Make sure the skin is clean and dry then gently pat a very small amount of Supermatte Antishine onto the shiny skin area. Repeat applications can be made at intervals throughout the day if required. The beauty of the product is that it is completely transparent and allows the natural skin tone to appear through. It can be used on its own making it suitable for both women and men.
- Women - Use it on the shiny area of the face and apply foundation on top if required.
- Men - Use it effectively to control shiny receding or balding hairlines.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Too expensive
I think this product is too expensive. There are other equally effective anti shines for a better price.
- Great for men's grooming
I keep these in my kit and have used them mostly for film & TV work. They are great for men's grooming, especially when working outdoors and shine is of extra concern. Just use sparingly as they are VERY mattifying and can really take away a bit of that natural glow that is still nice to see. Great for bald heads!