This latex-based formula was created for all-day wear with strip lashes and can also be used to apply individual lashes, lasting several hours. Instructions are as follows:
- Check fit: Align band with natural lash line. Trim excess if necessary.
- Pour 2-3 drops of Lash Adhesive onto a small piece of foil.
- Apply adhesive: Apply a thin line of adhesive along band. Wait 30 seconds to set.
- Gently grasp a single lash with tweezers near knotted end and pull from tray.
- Dip knotted end of lash into adhesive.
- Apply lashes: Secure lash band by pressing onto lash line.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Only Adhesive I will use
This is the only lash glue I will use! So far I have not found one that works as well as Duo. I love that it dries clear and is longwear. I've had lots of clients with sensitive eyes and they don't complain when I use this! Love it.
Nice glue...gets the job done but has a funky smell! But I use it! It's my go to