Our skin is our primary barrier against external stress; it insulates and protects us. When it is damaged, irritated skin is more sensitive and permeable to external stress and its appearance is also damaged. It is therefore necessary to accompany the various stages of epidermal reconstruction for high-quality skin repair. Cicabio guarantees high-quality epidermal repair.
Indications: 1) Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders. 2) Dry skin: irritation, redness, overheating, scaly areas, etc.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturizes
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Excellent tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.
Cicabio Crème helps repair irritated skin by acting on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process.
- Fragrance-free formula
- No colouring agents
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired. Apply Cicabio Crème on the damaged area after cleansing and drying. If irritation persists, consult your doctor. Ask your doctor before using on the bottom area.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fructooligosaccharides, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laureth-7, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Potassium Sorbate. [Bi 561]