- Light green tint instantly neutralizes visible redness
- Minimizes the appearance of redness
- Soothes and calms the skin
- Broad spectrum SPF 25 protection
- Ruscus Extract supports microcirculation
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone visibly reduces the appearance of vascular capillaries
- Dextran Sulfate helps minimize the appearance of swelling
- Titanium Dioxide, Octinoxate and Octocrylene provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin.
- Intermittent redness
- Persistent redness
- Dilated, enlarged blood vessels
- Bumps or pimples
Octocrylene (4%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Titanium Dioxide (4.5%). Avène Thermal Spring Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Alumina, Bht, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Butylparaben, Dextran Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isobutylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylparaben, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum.
HOW TO USE
Apply generously, after cleansing with Antirougeurs Dermo-Cleansing Fluid, 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. AM.