Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 2 is a professional-grade artistry palette featuring 25 deluxe-sized, high-performance shades with a gorgeous aqua-themed color story. An expansion of the Norvina collection, this limited-edition pro palette lets you to own even more Norvina-curated shades and create your most artistic makeup looks yet.
Why you'll love it:
- Contains 25 professional pigments in oversized pans to offer limitless possibilities and endless amounts of makeup looks.
- Includes a wide range of highly pigmented aqua-themed colors.
- Perfect for the artist who wants to have the ultimate color collection and for the makeup fanatic who is ready to take their makeup creativity to the next level.
- Advanced artistry palette housed inside a beautiful, square-cut, seafoam-green case with gold mermaid-like accents and the ABH x Norvina logo on the outside and an extra-large mirror on the inside.
- Formulated without gluten, parabens or phthalates.
- Dermatologist tested and non comedogenic.
- Cruelty-free and vegan.
Shades and Descriptions:
A1 (Shimmer hot pink)
A2 (Matte lime yellow)
A3 (Shimmer lime)
A4 (Shimmer periwinkle)
A5 (Shimmer teal)
B1 (Matte green with a large sparkle that doesn't alter the formula)
B2 (Matte deep periwinkle blue)
B3 (Matte jade green)
B4 (Matte ultramarine blue)
B5 (Matte azure blue)
C1 (Multi-shade reflective shimmer champagne)
C2 (Matte sky blue with sparkle)
C3 (Matte cobalt blue)
C4 (Matte Prussian blue)
C5 (Matte oxblood)
D1 (Multi-reflective green silver)
D2 (Matte bold orange)
D3 (Matte hot pink)
D4 (Matte yellow with large sparkle)
D5 (Matte navy blue)
E1 (Matte emerald green with large sparkle)
E2 (Shimmering amethyst)
E3 (Matte teal green)
E4 (Matte red brown)
E5 (Matte black)
How to use it
Little pressure is needed when picking up product.
Apply light shades to highlight and accentuate features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a blended finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
Use a small, dense brush to deposit the pressed pigments on to your desired area of application. Use a fluffy brush to blend.
Apply Anastasia Beverly Hill's Eye Primer to help these highly saturated pigments adhere and stay in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
Apply any of the bright shades to the cheek area as a blush.
Mix shades together to create your own custom colors.
All shades can be applied to the face and body.
Mist brush with a setting spray after picking up product for a more intense payoff of shimmer or metallic shades.