Features & Benefits / Why You’ll Love It:
• Features a full-pigment, long-wearing formula
• Delivers a comfortable matte finish with a slight iridescent sheen
• Precise heart-shaded bullet provides excellent control for defining the lip line and effortlessly creating a long-lasting application
• Includes 4 all-new nude shades
• Each shade comes in a convenient travel size, so they fit perfectly in any makeup bag or purse and are ideal for on-the-go application
• Each shade comes in an exclusive, custom-made, all-white component
• Dermatologist tested
• Cruelty-free and vegan
Shades + Shade Descriptions:
Guava - Matte light coral with a shimmery pink reflect
Coconut - Matte toasted rose
Orange Blossom - Matte soft peach floral with an iridescent sheen
Lychee - Matte blushed mauve with a micro-sparkle reflect
How to Use It:
Begin by outlining the Cupid’s bow. Fill in the remainder of the top lip. Outline the bottom lip and fill. Highlight the perimeter of the lips using Pro Pencil and blend into the skin using Brush 20 or Brush 3 to create clean edges.
• Mix or layer shades together to create your own custom shade.
• Create volume by applying a deeper shade to the lip line and outer corners, then a lighter shade to the center of the lips or top with Lip Gloss.
• Using Brush 3, work directly off the Matte Lipstick bullet to further define the lip line or detail the lips.
• For a simple application technique, slightly diffuse your lip line using Brush 18 for added fullness and dimension.
• Apply Lip Primer just before your Matte Lipstick application to hydrate lips and create a base for lip color to adhere. For best results, apply a thin layer of Lip Primer and allow the formula to absorb into lips prior to your color application; this will help keep the lip color ultra-matte.
• For on-the-go touch-ups, perfect the perimeter of the lips using Pro Pencil.