Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Setting Powder perfects, brightens and sets makeup in place with ease. This lightweight, superfine powder formula goes on smoothly as it absorbs oil, minimizes shine and leaves you with a flawless matte finish. Available in 4 natural-toned shades and 1 universal translucent powder shade, this silky formula gives the complexion a seamless, soft-focus effect, blurs the look of imperfections and extends the wear of your makeup.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Lightweight, silky loose setting powder formula is easily blendable and sets makeup with a smooth, flawless matte finish
- Melts into the skin to perfect, brighten and keep makeup set all day
- Delivers a long-wearing effect to makeup
- Powder absorbs oil, minimizes shine and mattifies
- Finely milled, superfine powder blurs the look of fine lines, unevenness and pores
- 4 tinted shades for light, medium, tan and deep skin tones, plus 1 universal translucent shade
- Formulated without gluten and oil
- Clinically tested, dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic
- Cruelty-free and vegan
HOW TO APPLY
- After perfecting the complexion with foundation, set the look with this finely milled setting powder. First, tap a small amount of the powder into the lid. Next, saturate the side of a makeup sponge or powder brush with the powder, tap off the excess and then lightly press and roll in areas you want to set. Focus on the T-zone and under-eye area.
- For a natural set, dust powder over the face using a large powder brush.
- For oily skin, use a small powder brush or A23 Pro Brush to press powder into the skin in areas that tend to experience excess shine.
- Apply Loose Setting Powder using the tip of a makeup sponge to set hard-to-reach areas for a precise setting.
- Use the translucent powder or a light shade in areas you want to highlight for a brightening effect.
- Apply shade Banana to the apple of the cheek to brighten dullness and neutralize mild redness.
- Use shade Golden Orange to spot correct acne scars and darkness around the nose and mouth on deep skin tones.
- Apply Deep Peach to the under-eye area and around the mouth to neutralize the blue from dark circles and discoloration on deeper skin tones.