Complement to best-selling Modern Renaissance Palette. The Subculture palette includes:
- 14 shades with ultra-matte, duo chrome and metallic finishes
- Includes dual-ended brush
Subculture contains a highly pigmented eye shadow formula that does not require a lot of pressure for product pick up & application. Use light pressure when picking up product to avoid digging into shadows; always use the appropriate brushes.
Pro Tip: Use short dense brushes to deposit color, and a fluffy brush to blend the edges. ABH does not recommend using large, fluffy brushes for picking up product. Due to the size of the brush and bristle length, these brushes move product around and won’t pick up consistent coverage on the brush, which is ideal for clean application. However, it is recommended to use a fluffy brush for creating seamless blending.
To ensure maximum pay-off and blend-ability, ABH does not recommend using cream or emollient based primer, including concealers that do not set themselves. Emollient primers will grab matte shadows and prevent seamless blending. If you use a concealer as a primer wait for it to dry and set with powder before applying shadows. Patting or packing color on works best and can be done over blended shadow also for added intensity.
- Roxy - Ultra matte muted coral
- Electric - Duo chrome lime-gold
- Fudge - Ultra-matte warm bronze
- New Wave - Ultra-matte citron orange
- Untamed - Ultra-matte tarnished green
- Edge - Ultra-matte gold mustard
- Rowdy - Ultra-matte blackened purple
- Axis - Ultra-matte blue-green
- Mercury - Ultra-matte slate grey
- All Star - Ultra-matte vintage wine
- Adorn - Metallic bronze
- Destiny - Ultra-matte sage green
- Dawn - Ultra-matte sand
- Cube - Duo chrome pink pearl
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Give it a try, you'll be glad you did.
Ok, so I heard all the drama about Subculture and wanted to try for myself. Maybe it's better I waited and read other peoples experience, but after following ABH's tips, I'm able to work with the palette. I'll admit it's different than what I'm used to, but since I was obsessed with the colors I knew I had to make it work.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)